35 Years Old, 6'2", 2 Kids, Mommy Makeover 5/21/15 - Golden, CO

I've been married 13 years and have two children...

I've been married 13 years and have two children ages 8 and 9. My boys are only 12 months apart and weighed in at 9lbs 11oz and 10lbs 14oz. I'm so excited for my surgery scheduled for December 4th in Denver. I've been wanting a Mommy Makeover for years. I'm 6'2" and currently weigh 250. My highest weight was 293 two years ago. My goal is to lose 20 additional lbs by my surgery date. I had my consultation with a doctor in Denver last Friday. Denver is 5hrs away but I'm 100% confident in my choice. I've been reading RS reviews over the last two months and I'm so relieved to find this site and excited to be part of the RS family! I'll be having a drainless extended Tummy Tuck with muscle repair and BA. I tried on the 533cc implants at my consult but I'll be going back on October 6th to try on the 600cc. I've always wanted a BA. I've been an A (very small B) my whole life. Even when I was pregnant my breasts never grew! I was so disappointed. I feel like my body has never been proportionate because of my small chest. Not for long though!!! :)

ugh. .. the dreaded pictures

600cc Rice Sizers

600cc sounds so large but I have a wide chest. I'll see what the doc. thinks when I go in next Monday.

New Surgery date....650CC HP

My appointment went well on Monday. With the help of my husband I have decided to go with the 650cc HP. I've had to rescheduled my surgery to March 2015. I'll be starting a new job soon and did not think it was appropriate to ask for three weeks off right off the get go. I'm really bummed about having to wait 149 days however it gives me time to lose weight before the MM. I'm on Ideal Protein which works amazing for me! I lose between 2 and 3lbs a week. I will continue to post pics and updates on my weight loss over the next couple of months.

Count Down - 5 weeks

Just a quick update. ... my surgery is scheduled for May 21st. Only 5 more weeks! This weekend I'm going to start making a list of supplies I'll need and start my shopping. I've already booked the hotel room in Denver for my husband and I. My parents will be taking my kids for four days. I'm definitely looking forward to the fact I can rest and heal without chaos going on around me! Please help....I'm looking for recommendations from ladies that have been through surgery. ... what was the one item you were thankful to have after surgery?

16 days!

Surgery date is coming up quick! I'm super excited but also feeling a little overwhelmed. I know it's not just me but I'm feeling like the most indecisive person on the plant!! UGH. I emailed my Patient Counselor last week because I started thinking that a Lower Body Lift might give me better results. I took pictures and sent them to her so she should share them with my Doc and provide me with feed back. My counselor was awesome and emailed me back to let me know that she set up a time for the Doc to call me and go over my questions. I received the call from my doc today and he said I would have great results with the extended TT and there was no need for the LBL. Now I'm wondering if I should add lipo. Initially when I had my first consultation in September 2014 my PS said I didn't need lipo but now I'm wondering if I will regret not getting it. I'm also debating going up to 700cc HP. Ugh..decisions decisions.....and only 16 days to figure it all out. Best wishes for all the ladies going through the healing process this week!

Side Pics

Master at hiding the bulg

I've learned over the years what I can wear to hide the bulging stomach. However, I don't have a lot of options and end up wearing the same five shirts over and over again....

Flat Side

I went into surgery yesterday at 6:30am. I was actually really calm. No fear or anxiety. Surgery lasted 5hrs. When I woke up I had extreme pressure on my chest. I decided to go with 800cc HP. I'm getting ready to travel the 4 1/2 hours home. I'll hopefully be able to post some pictures later.

2 days Post Op Comparison

Feeling Better

17 days Post Op

Day 17 and I'm still sleeping in the recliner! I tried sleeping in my bed last night and it was so uncomfortable. Is this normal? Today I removed all the remaining medical tape off my TT incision. I'm really unsure about how my breasts are looking. I understand I'm only 2 1/2 weeks out and with 800cc I'm sure it will take longer to drop and fluff. Because I live 5hrs away from my PS I have not had a Post Op appointment. I think I would feel better if I was able to see my doc and talk to him about my concerns. I've been trying to identify if my stomach is just swelling or if it's fluid. I think I will call his office tomorrow just to reassure myself.

Soooo Happy!

Just wanted to share my before and after pics. It's been 9 months since my surgery.