I'm 19 Years Old and I'm Only 4'11" Weighing Normally Around 115 Lbs and I Have Size E or F Breasts Probably. - Gloucester, MA

I'm 19 years old and I'm a very small girl, I...

I'm 19 years old and I'm a very small girl, I believe I'm only 4'11" or 5 foot. At the moment I'm probably around 130 lbs but normally I'm 115 lbs because I moved recently so I gained weight due to stress, not eating right and mostly since I haven't been working. I honestly couldn't say what bra size I am but around 6th or 7th grade I'd say I was a large C cup, now I'm probably way past a DD maybe an E or F. I've suffered with severe back pain since 7th grade and I used to take pain pills and use those hot patches and just stick them on my back during school to try and numb the pain. I believe I would benefit 100% from a breast reduction. I would be so much happier and healthier because I could workout and get into shape. Right now it's so hard due to my breast size I can barely do jumping jacks. I want to be proportionate to my body and feel good in my own skin. I would really like and need to get this done before I have children because honestly I'm scared of how much bigger they might get. I'm going to seriously look more into this and call my insurance company, I haven't had a consultation yet so I just put my location in for a doctors office and I will update soon!

Looking more into this

I haven't been on here in a while but I wanted to edit my first post, I now know that my real weight in the pictures were about 150-160 pounds, I gained a lot of weight since I moved to Massachusetts. I've been trying to lose weight but it's hard with large breasts, I feel uncomfortable working out in a gym. I'm looking into finally getting a consultation and hopefully getting the surgery done soon.