Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty - Well Worth It - Glenview, IL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I was looking older than I felt. The bags...

I was looking older than I felt. The bags under my eyes and the drooping lids did not match how I felt about myself!

46 Year Old with Drooping Eyelids

I cannot sing the praises of Dr. Laurie Casas enough. She truly takes the time to get to know her patients and determine what their needs are.

I elected to have upper and lower eyelid surgery, to refresh my overall appearance and remove the permanent bags that took up residence underneath my eyes. I could not be more pleased with the decision, and with the outcome.  Dr. Casas' attention to pre- and post-care are integral to the healing process. I was able to return to work one week later, and while the eye area was still somewhat "puffy," most people simply assumed I was being bothered by allergies. One year later, and even though I know where the incisions were made, I cannot see any scarring or indication that anything at all was done in the surgical areas. I also no longer hear from friends and family "how exhausted I look."

Dr. Casas gave me an incredible result. As cliche as it may sound, I simply look like I came back from a vacation "well rested." I especially appreciated the pre- and post- surgical instructions and the attention to overall wellbeing she offers her patients. You won't be disappointed.