Skin Only Tummy Tuck After Weight Loss -Glenview, IL

I decided after trying several non invasive things...

I decided after trying several non invasive things to get the skin to retract to have skin only TT performed. I had my TT done while I was awake with only local drugs. The worst part of the procedure when you are awake is when they are numbing the tummy. It was painful. After that I don't recall much at all. The surgery was over and I was up and walking (with the help of my doctor because I was still very drugged) the first day there was pain but nothing that wasn't manageable and I went off the heavy pain killer at the end of the second day. I had two drains in that came out 1 week post op. Lots of swelling but really not terrible. The post op care I think made this surgery all the better. I saw the doc and had lymph. massages every other day or the first few weeks. By week two the scare was looking better and any pain around the scar was minimal. AT week 3 my tummy nerves began to come to life, and that would have very small short moments of discomfort. Like tiny fires. My doctor had me doing air squats right after surgery and this was no problem at all. I also took short walks with no problem. I had a great experience with this doctor and her staff. My results are great. I'll post pictures soon.

Photos

These are photos from my pre TT, and then just within the very first days following. You'll see some dotted lines on my belly where we noticed a potential infection just 3 days after. Dr. Casas has an amazing post op program and I strongly suggest following post op programs it made my healing go smoothly and I was never worried about anything. We were able to treat the start of the infection immediately and it was the only minor issue that I had. It didn't affect my healing at all and once we treated it, it cleared up immediately. In a few days I'll post some 2 months post op photos. I really feel that she did an amazing job and I'm absolutely thrilled with the results thus far! :)

More photos.

More photos. Sorry I was having a hard time getting pics to post

2 months Post Op Photos

More Photos 2 months post op

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Casas is amazing. She is very honest right for the start so you know what results to expect. She also gave different options and spent a lot of time with me. Very professional and she has a great post op program. As long as you do what she says and follow her instructions things will be great. I also was able to text her with any question or concerns and she answered me with in seconds. I would defiantly recommend her to anyone and would have another procedure with her.