Miradry - Life Changing! - Glenview, IL

I used to have REALLY bad sweating in my armpits....

I used to have REALLY bad sweating in my armpits. I'd worry so much about sweat stains and body odor from the sweating that it made me sweat even more! I tried so many different strong antiperspirants and so-called natural remedies, but nothing worked! I found Dr. Casas here on RealSelf and read about miraDry on her website. I made an appointment for consultation and the rest (sweating, stains, body odor) was history! It's so nice to be able to wear whatever I want and enjoy the day instead of spending it worrying about if I smelled or if I had sweat stains. To top it off as a bonus, I have less armpit hair growing now as a result of miraDry! Dr. Casas and all her staff are very friendly and personable. I will be going back for other procedures soon. I just had another consultation with her today!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I met with Dr. Casas for the consult. Her PA Elizabeth did the actual injections for miraDry. Janina assisted Elizabeth and also performed my post-procedure lymph massages. Dr. Casas and all her staff have great bedside manner and provided me with excellent service. I will be going back for another procedure soon!