Reduced Inner Thigh Fat with Lipo! - Glenview, IL

I originally went on this site to gather...

I originally went on this site to gather information on getting rid of my Cellulite. I went to one other consultations before meeting Dr. Casas. I have to say that I knew she was my Dr for the procedure in a matter of minutes. I felt her warm, friendly, honest mannerisms. She is REAL and keeps it REAL. We discussed my cellulite and as I really took a close look at my legs, I realized how much the fat in my inner thighs really bothered me. I've worked out and stayed in pretty good shape since age 15 but my inner thighs rubbing together have always been a problem. We discussed reducing their size and I finally felt hopeful and excited. We also discussed my Cellulite and immediately she felt confident that Cellfina was the better procedure for my type of dimpling cellulite. I really wanted her to do both procedures at the same time (because I've read others that have done it on this site) but she said absolutely NOT. She said she would do the lipo first and allow me to recover for a couple of months then do the Celfina. She did not want to put thru all that at once and I'm so glad she didn't . I have a sitting job and recovering from the inner thigh lipo took a bit of a toll on me. Needless to say I so appreciate Dr. Casas and her staff!! They truly work in great harmony together! From the moment I got there for my lipo procedure they made me feel comfortable and secure. Mercedes (surgical assistant) was so sweet when she reached for my essential oil and dapped some on a tissue for me to smell during my procedure......knowing that I had mentioned how much it calmed me.......that alone was PRICELESS! Dr. Casas worked precisely and efficiently. She made sure my thighs were balanced on all sides. I appreciated her phone call later that evening and the next day to check on me. She is excellent not only with her percise work but also with her bed side manner and returning texts. Genina is AMAZING with her massage therapy post surgery and helping me to recover. I'm so glad I believed and trusted in Dr. Casas. I made an invest that brought me a great return! My inner thighs look fantastic! I look slimmer over all just by reducing the size of my legs. Now I can finally see my "muscle definition" from all the years of hard leg workouts! Next month I will be returning for my CELLFINA! CAN'T WAIT!!!!! I PROMISE, .....if you make an investment in trusting Dr. Casas......she will give you a realistic, honest RETURN!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon