Had Shaped Sientra Implants Put in Two Years Ago, I'm Very Happy with the Results! Glenview, IL

I am a mother of three kids. I had them in a span...

I am a mother of three kids. I had them in a span of 20 months (i had twins). After breastfeeding them all, my breasts were no longer as they were pre-kids. I was only 29 at the time, I lost all the weight, but knew that I had to go under the knife to get my breasts back. I wanted to feel like a woman again. I went to several doctor's for consultations, but Dr. Casas was no doubt the one that i felt would do the best job. I was proven correct.
Dr. Casas recommended to go with the Shaped sientra implants as i had very little breast tissue left on top, and I wanted to make sure the breast don't look fake... After reading more about the implant and "trying out" the size, i know that it would look great!

Today, two years after the surgery my breasts look and feel amazing! I can wear a swimsuit or an office suit, i feel great and look great!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

While other doctors only care about getting you under the knife and then forgetting about you, Dr. Casas has a lengthy post surgery therapy to ensure there is no fluids or scare tissue forming. She truly cares about her patients and wants them to be healthy and happy with the results. I would never go anywhere else.