Coolsclupting using new applicator on Upper Arms 39 Y.o in calgary.

Always in my life I feel my arms are huge as if I...

Always in my life I feel my arms are huge as if I am a heavy lifter athlete who gained weight. Even in my thinnest these arms still show fully nutrient thanks to maternal gene. I am 5'3" and 134.8 lbs now 7 months post partum and can't wait till finish lactating to get this issue tackled. Measured around 33 cm on my arm currently hoping to shade lots of fat in this area.

Here are my pics before the coolsclupting using zeltic new applicator 35 mins each.

24 hrs post procedure

Hello, it's 24 hrs post procedure as I am writing this. Right after the procedure it was kind of stiff on treated area. I felt a bit sore at night especially being touched. Nothing major.

Photos right after procedure

They measured me prior to the procedure of course but I am sceptical because of the way she took the measurement. She rolled the tape so loose and read it not at the point the tape first touch each other but she read it after it overlap, I will measure my arms separately later today.

1 week post procedure

Am I halusinating? I find the arm measurements r going down!

Today left; right :
32/31.3/30 ; 32.5/31.2/30.3
None of them 33 cm
So I am going down about 1 cm ? Omg!

But unfortunately the picture doesn't show any reduction in size so I cannot visualize this 1 cm.

I will check again next week. I am still not convince.

Almost two months review

Its been almost two months since the procedure and the arms dont appear to shrink in the latest picture, so i dint bother posting it.

HOWEVER, i do feel my shirt and sweater feels loose on the arm. These clothes are my pre pregnancy clothes and i am still 10kg over my pre pregnancy weight! So, in that sense i do think coolsclupting help my arm a bit since my body fat on the arm, belly button, and thigh are stubborn.

Reading from others who had done the procedure said that from 2-3 months is the biggest difference. I really look forward to it.

So far, my conclusion is this coolsclupting does work for stubborn fat as long as you make effort to lose weight in general like doing exercise. I do have a lot of fat on my arm, i was 6.5 months post partum when i did this and i was 23kg over my notmal weight before delivery. So i was super overweight from my norm when i did this. Now i am only down about 1 kg since the coolsclupting procedure. This is definetly not enough weigh lost for me to feel the shrinking arm but surprisingly i do feel my arm ahrink based on how the sleeve fit now. So it must be coz of this coolsclupting.

Now that i plan to go overseas next summer i plan to undergo liposuction on thigh and it cost about the same as doing one cycle coolsclupting in calgary. So financially speaking it make sense to do lipo on my legs instead of coolsclupting. If these arma dont shrink further i will have it lipoed as well.
Trish-coolsclupting technician