Rhinoplasty and Upper Eyelid Surgery. Glendale, CA

I chose Dr. Grigoryants based on his expertise in...

I chose Dr. Grigoryants based on his expertise in rhinoplasty. I scheduled an initial consultation where he reviewed my nose shape, closed nostrils, and eyelids. He explained what i needed, what he would do, and the outcome to expect. I checked in at the Verdugo Hills Hospital for my surgery. The hospital treats his patients exceptionally well. The Dr. met me in preop where he marked where he was to perform surgery and again explained to me what to expect. I was in surgery for 2 hours and 1 hour to recover. I was bandaged and nose splinted. I checked out of the hospital and went home for a week of recovery, as i was all swelled up and bleeding fresh stitches. At 7 days I returned to see the Dr. where he removed the bandages, some stitches and nose splints. He examined my healing and swelling and said i was doing well. I made another appointment for 8 weeks later for a follow up. During that time, if i had questions or concerns, i emailed or called him and he promptly got back to me. I did have some excessive bleeding during the first 3 weeks after the bandage removal. I went to my 8 week follow up, where the doctor said my healing was in check and he cleaned my nostrils and removed some stitches that had not fallen out. My breathing is not fully recovered, and he said it would take more time. We both looked at my before and after photos during this visit and we both agree my look is greatly improved and i am very satisfied with his work.

Before Rhinoplasty Photo

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Grigoryants is a well educated, well trained, and seasoned plastic surgeon that takes pride in his work and cares about your feelings of the expected outcome.