No Worth It. Dr Grigoryants is Not Good As Everybody Say to be. Be Aware - Glendale, CA

Dear all, just my quick review, I had months ago a...

Dear all,
just my quick review, I had months ago a rhyno with Dr Grigoryants. On the day of the visit I spoke to him for 20 -30 minutes about the procedures, and believe me they are not enough. That's your face and you have to get your point accross, see esample, bring pictures and I didn't, and if you are against something please say it immediately. I am very upset about the result and with time it seems it is not getting better. My result was very far away from what I expected, I like a natural surgery, the surgery that no one can see and I ended up like with the nose of the model that it is in his site, awful. Already when entering in his office you relize that almost all his employees had surgery with him. They have all the same nose, same shape or almost. My nose was ipershaved when not necessary and the tip was overly uplifted, he explained he was doing to do so but I didn't imgine how much and at what extent and how lifted, please note that when they lift the tip is more allungated, result: I look like a little piggy now and that was the result I wanted to avoid at any cost. I would post my pics but I would prefer to keep my name and face unknow. After the procedures doctor does not check with phone calls or email to check your health status, and then you meet for 5 minutes to take off the cast, in those 5 minutes, all you see it is a swollen nose and you can only appreciated, but then when arrived home, the reality is different. I think He ruined my face, but not because the nose is ugly, it does not belong to my face, so please when choosing a doctor see the pics in his book, look the nose of the patients he has in his studio, but most of all, famous does not always mean the best and California is the world of the fake, here having a nose that looks fake is routine. So choose carefully, I though I did and I was so wrong.Dr Grigoryants is to avoid on my opinion.

nostrils pics

As requested by many of you I attached only the nostrils pics.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr Grigoriants faults is that he uses the same kind nose for almost every body, and not everybody has the same face. these type of doctor should be a kind of artist, they should have an understanding of proportions but most of all of the results and consequences on the person well being, Dr Grigoryants does not know about proportion so, and I spoke with many others that actually would avoid what he did to me and they explained why. It's like he has a stamp and produces everybody the same or almost the same and trust me, I feel sorry to leave this bad review because he seems a kind person but who cares about kindness if he does not produce the results you wanted.