Wanting to Be a Grigoryants Girl !?

I have always hated my nose and I am now 22 and I...

I have always hated my nose and I am now 22 and I think it's time I do something about. All these reviews for dr grigoryants has inspired me to just do this. I have had an online consultation and dr grigoryants said the following ...

'Thank you for the pictures. You have a beautiful face and I agree reshaping the nose will improve facial balance. I would suggest removing the bump, narrowing the bones, deprojecting the nose, and refining/lifting the tip. I may need to shorten your nostrils as well I will open your airways at the same time if necessary. '

So it all sounds well and good but he doesn't do the morph and as I live in the uk I wouldn't actually see him until the day before surgery I'm I book in. I wouldn't be able to get this surgery until January or February of 2016 due to wanting to save for rhinoplasty / traveling Asia so I have lots of money to be saved!

But really wanting to hear from his patients and others who have had this surgery. Would you recommend it? Is there anything I need to take into consideration before going through with this doctor? I really want to feel pretty, my nose has always held me back when it comes to confidence.

Advice needed xx

Created a morph myself - thoughts ?

This is my desired look , I know it isn't as easy as the surgeon doing this though. But this is what I showed him! He seems so talented I wonder if this is achievable !?
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon