Unhappy with Nose from Grigoryants - Glendale, CA

I feel like I am the only person on here that is...

I feel like I am the only person on here that is dissatisfied with the result of rhinoplasty with Dr G. I wanted my tip raised and in fact its a a little more droopy. He says its due to my thick skin and scar tissue from 3 previous surgeries. I think thats a factor but shouldnt have come out this way. He says he did all he could, but I think he didn't manipulate my cartilages at all he only sowed the tip up and so the result didn't last long.

Photos

Male/Female Nose Angle

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I feel like he is a good doctor, but maybe thats only based on other peoples reviews and his amazing before&afters. I however am not at all pleased with the outcome of my surgery with Dr G. He mostly responds to emails right away and i emailed a lot with him before and after surgery, but I still don't understand why my nose came out this way. He says he did all he could due to scar tissue from previous surgery and thick skin, I believe he just didn't manipulate the cartilage at all, only tried sowing my tip up and might have worked out for a brief moment but didn't last long.