Rhinoplasty and Tonsillectomy - Glendale, CA

I went in for my tonsils due to frequent...

I went in for my tonsils due to frequent tonsillitis and Dr. Yavrouian checked my throat along with my breathing. He said I would benefit from getting my breathing fixed so I decided to do the surgeries together. I booked my surgery date shortly after and I have had the best experience and a fast recovery.
Glendale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yavrouian is the only person I will ever recommend to anyone who needs any assistance he offers. I felt so comfortable with him as my doctor because he answered all my questions thoroughly, walked me through the procedures step by step so there was nothing left to wonder. He was honest from the beginning and said my surgery would be very painful but it would heal within a few weeks and he was absolutely right. He is very educated in his field and he is a super talented doctor. I can finally breath normally, my nose finally looks like the nose I wanted my whole life and I no longer suffer from constant sore throats. I have gotten so many compliments on my natural looking nose and people are amazed by what a great doctor I had. Dr. Yavrouian was the first doctor to ever preform surgery on me and as expected, I was beyond nervous, but that immediately went away the morning of my surgery because I knew I was in great hands. Post op, Dr. Yavrouian gave me frequent check ups to make sure my throat and nose were healing properly and he was very gentle while removing my stitches and bandages. I will never be able to thank him for perfectly completing numerous procedures all at once to help my health and confidence. He exceeded all my expectations. No questions, Dr. Yavrouian is the absolute best in his profession.