Rhinoplasty to Fix septum.Bulbous Oversized Nose + Chin Implant - Glendale, CA

I ha e always hated my nose and thought it was too...

I ha e always hated my nose and thought it was too large for my small face. It was wide, long, and bulbous. I recently graduated with myaster's degree and as a gift I bought myself rhinoplasty/septoplasty and a chin implant. I went on three consults and finally decided to go with Dr. Susan L. Chobanian. She has a great deal of experience, I believe over 25 years! She is confident, knowledgeable, and straight forward. The staff was helpful and kind as well. I am two weeks post op and my nose is still extremely swollen but my profile already looks great. I had my nose narrowed, de-projected, nostrils minimized, and tip refined in addition to fixing my deviated septum and turbinate reduction. I can already breath through my nose two weeks post op and am happy for that! My chin implant was a medium sized one put externally and it really balanced out my face. I will update with more pictures as swelling subsides gradually.

2.5 week update

Swelling is still present but nose is taking shape everyday. The doctor assured me that it will get 50% thinner.

Some more before photos and an after for comparison.

I wanted to share the before photos Dr. Chobanian took prior to my surgery. Although my after nose is still swollen because I am early in recovery, you can see how much my nose was reduced.

2 month post op update

The swelling is slowly subsiding, however, it is extra swollen in the mornings and when I have a lot of sodium the day before. I noticed light exercise such as cardio that forces me to perspire helps alleviate some swelling. I am happy with the results but impatiently waiting for the final result. My chin is also still swollen and impairing my speech slightly.
Glendale Otolaryngologist