Rhinoplasty by Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants - Glendale, CA

Dr. Grigoryants gave me my dream nose. This is...

Dr. Grigoryants gave me my dream nose. This is not a paid ad and I am a very busy person that works in the beauty industry. I feel inclined to write this review because the surgery I got from Dr. Grigoryants has increased the quality of my life drastically and I want others considering having this surgery to have the same opportunity.

This man is a true artist, as a perfectionist, I was extremely worried about the outcome of this surgery considering that if something went wrong, it would most likely send me into a spiraling depression. I liked my nose before, but it was something that always bothered me about my face and that I knew if I changed it, I would feel much more confident within myself. Having the wrong person do this surgery on me could have made me less attractive than I was before. I chose Dr. Grigoryants because he completely changes the nose. I didn't want the same looking version of my nose, but I completely different shape and size and that is exactly what he gave me.

I did not have a real consultation with Dr. Grigoryants because the man is too busy and so am I. I met him via email and I am pretty sure he writes the same generic email consultation to everyone, but I did not care. I am not paying for someone to talk me into going with them, I am paying an artist to do their best work on me. Anyone who has too much time to schmooze you in the office is something to be concerned about. He literally has no free time, is in surgery all day and gets right to the point upon meeting you.

I met him in person for the first time when I went in for my pre-op. We didn't talk much but I decided to just trust the process. We didn't talk much the day of my surgery either. I didn't even hear from him after my surgery but his office called me (the girls that work there) to check on me. Below is something I want everyone to read because I did have one major issue with my surgery that is totally normal and hopefully I can ease some of your anxiety that you will most likely have following surgery.

You WILL look like a pig/avatar when you get your cast off. Your nose is over-rotated because it is swollen and needs to allow room to drop. I was devastated at first because I thought... oh shit this is my final result: wrong. Your nose will look Cindy Lou Hoo and you will be able to see up your nostrils for about 3 weeks! Don't worry, this is because he did the surgery right. If your nose is pointing straight or downward following your surgery, than you should be concerned because the cartilage will most likely drop even more. My nose is not (6 months post) at the perfect level. The photos will speak for themselves. PLEASE don't be scared because this is part of the healing process and even 1 month following my surgery I felt like my nose was still up too much. Don't panic!!! If you are considering this surgery, I recommend Dr. Grigoryants with my entire heart. It is easy to get caught up in the media and celebrity Dr's, but as someone who works in the top beauty industry in LA, I assure you I see MANY patients of these people (Kanodia, Motykie, Nassif), and in my opinion, I'm not impressed.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

He is not very personable but is a true artist who can create the absolute most beautiful work I have ever seen. I wake up everyday thankful for his ability to be an amazing doctor because he has changed my life in a positive way forever.