Broken Nose Repair - Glendale, CA

I took an elbow to the bridge of my nose in a...

I took an elbow to the bridge of my nose in a pickup basketball game. The impact pushed my nasal bones sideways, as well as aggravating an already deviated septum. I could only sleep on my right side. Snoring kept up the Mrs. I came to the doc 3 years after the injury once I had saved up for the procedure. Once he looked in there, it was determined that my turbinates were restricting my breathing as well, since I have a naturally more narrow nose. The whole thing was a mess. I had all this worked on in the same procedure. The results are a huge improvement. Surgery was a breeze. Recovery was annoying, but not a huge problem. One nostril still works better than the other, and cosmetically It's not exactly perfect, but it's close. To the outsider, It's a good looking nose, and I agree. The important thing is that I can sleep on any side and still be able to breath. No more snoring. I'm definitely glad I did it.
Glendale Facial Plastic Surgeon

The doctor is great, and a pleasant guy to see. Being in Los Angeles, he has a great amount of experience under his belt, which is nice when you're making this kind of investment. The follow up appointments are thorough and pleasant.