Dr. G is the god of noses!!

I am a out of state patient. I have wanted this...

I am a out of state patient. I have wanted this for a long time. I have a typical middel east nose. This site has helped me alot. Therefore I will share my story here so that I can maybe help others. I haven't met Dr. G. I will meet him for the first time the day before the surgery. I honestly don't think I could finde a better doctor. It seems like he is the best. I just have to trust the reviews here and on Yelp.

what do you think about my nose?

Dr. G sent me the standard answer: "I would suggest removing the bump, narrowing the bones, refining the tip. I may need to shorten your nostrils as well. I will open your airways at the same time if necessary. "
I have been told that I will get good result fra Dr. G, that he is good with my type of nose. What do you think?

More before

I cant belive it's only 1 month left! I'm so scared for the surgey! Do you have any tips for me? What should I do and eat now to make the healing process go fast?

Am I going to regret this?

So surgery is in a couple of weeks. I am getting cold feet. Especially since a realself user sent me a massage about my nose looking good and that I don´t need rhinoplasty. There is also some unhappy patient of Dr. G. All of that make me really nervous. I really don´t have the money and energi to go through a revision... On the other hand I feel like my face will look much more feminin with a smaller nose... My eyes, cheeks and lips will pop out and make me more feminin and pretty...

Surgery soon- what do I need??

Arrived LA last night. Can't sleep because of the time difference :( surgery in 2 day! Me and my sister are so afraid that we have forgotten something.. I have a couple of questions: 1- what should I buy for the recovery? 2- where in the building is Dr. Gs office? Should we come there sooner? 3- what kinda question should we ask Dr. G? 4- on the surgery day: any tips to be less anxious? 5- is uber safe to use? Thanks

On our way to the hospital

Met Dr. G yesterday. He was great, I'm so much calmer now. I know I'm in good hands!

Just came home

I'm feeling fine. Not sick at all! Everyone was so sweet! No pain. Just a soar throat. I'll utdate later :)

Cast off tomorrow!!

Have not had any pain since the surgery! Everything went really well. But it is very annoying to not be able to breath from my nose.
Hope cast off tomorrow does not hurt.

Beyond happy with the result!!

Love my new nose!!

More pictures

I can not believe that I have had surgery! The whole thing went so smooth! Did not have any pain at all! The surgery day was actually so fun!
And the recovery was not that bad at all. A little boring, but not painful.
My nose looks so natural! I get compliments from strangers when I am shopping. To some people I had to write his name down. Love love Dr. G!!! He is like the god of noses!!

Side pic

Almost 7 weeks post op

I am still in love with my nose. Before the surgery I prepared my self for the emotional roller coaster that everyone talked about. I was prepared that because of the swelling I will someday don't like the result. But the truth is that I have loved my nose since the cast off. Even with the swelling my nose is much smaller and feminine in a way that it is so natural that people don't notice. I am thanking Dr. G everyday when I look in the mirror. He is really an artist.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

He is seriously the God of noses! I'm so glad and thankful that I did this. I feel so much more confident. My nose looks so beautiful and feminine. And the best part is that people don't notice that I have had a nose job because it's so natural. I love love Dr. G's work. If I could give him 100 stars I would do that.