Revision Surgery - Glendale, CA

I will be getting revision rhinoplasty in one...

I will be getting revision rhinoplasty in one month. I had primary rhinoplasty back in January 2006 in Newport Beach and have lived for the last ten years with a nose I hated. I'm finally doing something about it. My revision rhinoplasty surgery date is August 29th of this year. Can't wait! I know I made the right choice by picking Dr. Grigoryants but I'm still nervous because of past experience with my primary rhinoplasty. I will be posting pictures of my current nose soon.

Current pictures of primary rhinoplasty

Here are my before pictures of my primary rhinoplasty. I will be getting revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Grigoryants August 29th. One more month! As you can see in the pictures, my first surgery did not go so well. Had this surgery back in 2006 and have been so unhappy with it since day one. No definition on the tip of my nose and my profile is crooked. Also the tip of my nose is bulbous. I think my original nose was better! Not to mention I had this surgery by a prestigious doctor in Newport Beach! So now I finally have the chance to fix this mess. Praying that my revision surgery goes well!

Today is the day!!!

Today is the day of my secondary rhinoplasty surgery with Dr. Grigoryants! So so nervous! Wish me luck will post pics of my recovery. :)

Before going into surgery pics

Bye bye nose!

Just got out of Surgery

Just got out of surgery. It went well! Hardly no pain just discomfort. :)

Made it home

Made it home and still hardly no pain at all.

Made it home

Second Day!

Not much pain, mostly just discomfort because I have to sleep sitting up until they take my cast off this Saturday. Other than that, the recovery is going well. :)

Third day!

Hanging in there!

Taking off cast!

Today is the day! I'm nervous. Wish me luck.

Cast off!

This picture was taken 30 minutes after the cast was taken off. Was so nervous but I love the results! Doctor said my nose is still very swollen. But for being swollen it still looks great. Will post pics of profile later.

1st day cast off

Profile views!

Profile views

1 week post op
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I had my first consultation with Dr. Grigoryants back in January of this year for revision rhinoplasty. I Have had several consultations before him and feel he is the right choice.