24 Year Old Undergoing Rhinoplasty. Glendale, CA

Hello all! I have decided to post about my...

Hello all! I have decided to post about my experience with Dr. Grigoryants as I used this website (as well as Yelp and his own) to decided whether I wanted my Rhinoplasty to be with him or otherwise. I will also be posting picture later, as I am still gathering them.

I had my Rhinoplasty with Dr. Grigoryants on October 7th and my pre-op was the day before October 6th. During my pre-op, I was explained by one of his assistants what I should/should not be doing the night before my surgery, she went over each medication and explained when I should use them and how. She also explained where the surgery would be at and handed me a map of the hospital. I then saw Dr. Grigoryants and he went over what he would be doing to my nose. I did not tell him what I wanted him to do nor did I show him any pictures of how I would like my nose to look. I felt that he knew what he was doing and therefore did not think it was necessary. My experience with him and his assistant was all positive. I was answered every question I had and became less anxious about the surgery after the pre-op.
The day of the surgery, I arrived at 5:45 am. At around 6:20am I was taken by the nurse to prepare me for the surgery. I let the nurse know that I was very nervous for surgery, as it was my first ever. The nurse told me that everything would be fine and not to be nervous as he is very experienced and is really good at what he does. I was then seen by the anesthesiologist, who was really nice BTW. I was then finally seen by the doctor. He explained again what he would be doing and asked how I was feeling. After that I was taken into the OR. After the surgery, I did not see the doctor, but I was told by my sister (who had accompanied me) that he had gone to speak to her and let her know that the surgery went well and that I would be able to go home in 45 mins. My sister also told me that there was a male waiting to have surgery by Dr. Grigoryants right after mine. So I'm guessing that's why he was unable to see after I awoke from surgery.
I did not experience any pain whatsoever. I didn't even take the pain meds that I was prescribed. There was only discomfort as I was not to lay down, but instead sleep at a 45 degree angle. I was very hungry the first 2 days and very sleepy. My face was very swollen and was bruised under my eyes. Overall it was not too bad...the healing process, of course, takes time.
I had my cast removed on Thursday October 13th. When I arrived to Dr. Grigoryants office there were like three people waiting to see him for the removal of their cast. I was then seen by the doctor and he removed the cast and the dried up blood covering my nostrils. Dr. G then handed me a mirror and I was SO VERY HAPPY to see how pretty my nose looked. I really really love my profile and its amazing how it went from what it was to how it now is. As of now I am loving my nose! Dr. Grigoryants is an outstanding surgeon and I am sooooo glad I went with him for this procedure. Thank you sooooooooo much Dr. Grigoryants you are an amazing surgeon and person!!!!!!!

Before pictures

Here are my before pictures, which are the same ones I sent Dr. Grigoryants when I emailed him.

After pictures

This is how my nose looks now after the surgery. As you can see it's a huge difference! Like I said I REALLY am loving my nose and I hope it continues this way!! It's been a week since my surgery but the swelling keeps going down as the days pass.

Another before photo

You can see in this photo how deviated my nose was.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon