24 Year Old, Male, Rhinoplasty with Dr. Grigoryants. Glendale, CA

Hi, I've been a realself user for years, and I've...

Hi, I've been a realself user for years, and I've always wanted to have a rhinoplasty. I grew up fond of the way I looked, but was always self-conscious about my nose. When I was a teenager and even as an adult I would hear comments such as, "he's handsome, but with a big nose." Even though I tried to ignore them, those comments were always in my head when I would date or do anything else. Anyways, I really found realself helpful with reviews of so many excellent doctors. When I finally graduated college, I was certain I would have this procedure, but it took me two years to really find a doctor I was comfortable with. I had a lot of consultations with various doctors from dr. Kolstad in San Diego who has beautiful before and afters, and when I consulted dr. G I was impressed that I liked all of his before and afters and he had a plethora to look at. My choice was clear that dr. G would be my doctor. I rescheduled my surgery twice due to fear, but eventually settled to have it done June 8, 2016. I decided to post, as this website really helped me research, and find the right doctor for me. This review is to help others, like others have helped me with this website :). Dr. G and his staff are all very friendly, never had any problems. The look for my rhinoplasty that I was going for was very straight and masculine. The day of my surgery, I went in at 6, my surgery was at 730. Everything went smoothly. When I woke up I wasn't nauseous, but very grumpy lol. When I went home, I was able to sleep the night of the surgery. I was on hydrocodone for a few days for minor pain, and ended up getting anxiety a weird side effect. Called dr. G's office and they recommended getting off it and switching to Tylenol which worked. Fast forward to the cast removal... I was seen immediately, dr.g took off my splint and cast with no pain. My nose looked great! After I left, it began swelling, but I at least have a sense of what it looks like. I'm currently on day 8 of post op. I have a lot of swelling in the front of my nose. Will update, and feel free to ask me anything :).

10 day post op

Less swelling, really like the profile.

13 days post op

I've been having trouble re-adjusting to the new nose. I know 13 days is too early to see the full results. To me it's looking kind of fake and not natural. Would like opinions.

Before pictures

Here are some before pictures

1 month and 5 days post op

It's now a little bit past a month, and my nose keeps getting better and better. Now I'm really liking the results, and my friends and family say it looks natural, so I'm really pleased with it.

Almost 3 months

It's been about 3 months, and I'm more than please with my results. The first months swelling was rough, but now I have no doubt how happy I am with it. Here are a few pics. Thanks for reading, will update periodically.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Very nice guy. Straight to the point.