Breast Reconstruction After Double Mastectomy - Glen Ellyn, IL

I thought I knew all my options when it came to...

I thought I knew all my options when it came to reconstructive surgery after my double mastectomy...until I met Dr. Sigalove. He introduced me to an immediate bilateral breast single stage direct reconstruction with silicon implants and AlloDerm. Also known as a the Sigalove Technique.

As an alternative to staged expander-implant breast reconstruction, the direct-to-implant approach allows the possibility of placing a breast implant immediately at the time of the mastectomy. In most cases, this direct-to-implant approach is made possible by the use of a dermal matrix such as AlloDerm®, allowing immediate results in a potentially single-stage or “one-step” breast reconstruction procedure.

This procedure made the most sense to me and offered the least amount of recovery time. I was back to work in a week and felt 100% in four weeks.
Warrenville Plastic Surgeon

Hearing you have breast cancer is a very scary thing. The most important thing you need is to have trust and confidence in the doctors who help you through the journey. One of my doctors stood out above the rest. His name is Dr. Sigalove. He is my reconstructive plastic surgeon. And he has also become my friend. When I first met Dr. Sigalove at my consultation, I was immediately at ease. He is very down to earth and spoke to me as if I was an old friend. He listened to me and helped me clarify my goals and he explained all the treatment options available to them. You can really feel his love of plastic surgery and how it changes people's lives. His artistic ability to envision potential results offered me hope. Dr. sigalove honestly cares about his patients and how he can help us. That's why he invented the Sigalove Technique. My surgery went perfect. I had all the confidence in the world that it would. The first time I saw my breasts after the surgery, I couldn't believe how good they looked. Now that I have healed completely, they are even more beautiful. They are MY beautiful breasts with NO breast cancer in them anymore. And they are Dr. Sigalove's work of art. He really is an artist and he strives toward perfection. I can't say enough great things about Dr. Sigalove. I am so blessed to have met him. His staff is just as friendly and caring as he is. I look forward to seeing them all at my follow up visits. Since my diagnosis of breast cancer a year ago, three of my friends have been diagnosed, too. Each one of them heard a glowing endorsement from me about Dr. Sigalove. And I would recommend Dr. Sigalove to ALL breast cancer patients. He not only gave me hope, he boosted my confidence and helped me sail through my journey!