Rhinoplasty with Taimur Shoaib - Glasgow

Glasgow Plastic Surgeon
4.2 out of 5 stars 37 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have just recently had Rhinoplasty with Dr...

I have just recently had Rhinoplasty with Dr Shoaib at Ross Hall BMI Glasgow. I went for a consultation first at the start of September at La Belle Forme then immediately booked in for the 14th October for surgery. Dr Shoaib was very descriptive in the consultation explaining what he would change and how he would achieve it, he made me feel really positive that he was the right choice for surgery.

I had to go for a Pre op check up two days before the surgery at Ross Hall BMI to go through medical history etc and have my blood pressure checked. I then went back to the hospital on Friday morning for surgery! I had to be at the hospital for 9am and my appointment was at 1pm. Dr Shoaib came in before hand to talk over the procedure and go over everything and take some before photos of my nose this put me at ease. The morning flew in and I was ready for surgery, I got wheeled down to the ward at about 12.45 and next thing I remember is waking up at around 3-4pm getting took back up to my room. The nurse I got was really nice and nothing was too much trouble, I was very sleepy when I woke up but was in no pain. The nurse came in every so often to give me paracetamol and check my blood pressure, then a few times during the night too not that you can get much sleep anyway as you are completely blocked up and have to breathe through your mouth. (Bring Vasaline!)

Dr Shoaib came along the following morning explaining everything went well and he was happy with my nose. I was ready to go home I just needed to wait on getting the Nasal packs out which wasn't as bad as I had read about!! It was completely fine!! I was out the hospital by 11am and on my way home.

The swelling under my eyes got really bad the next few days and I looked like a Avatar/Cat. This went away after about a week. I got my splint off 6 days later (I couldn't make it 7 as it was coming off) that was painless. One side of my nose had healed up perfect and there was no mark but the other side I had a scab which is healing up fine now. I am still a little swollen 2 weeks later but it is slowly but surely going down. I have my 6 week apt booked with Mr Shoaib in 3 weeks! I will add pictures shortly.

Pics

Before and after
Glasgow Plastic Surgeon

I had Rhinoplasty performed by Dr Shoaib two weeks ago and I am so so happy with my new nose!!! Its still a little swollen obviously but It couldn't have went better!!! I would totally recommend him for Rhinoplasty. I cannot wait until it completely heals up :)