Breast augmentation. 310cc soft Natrelle implant. 25 years old, 5.4, 99lbs

Hi ladies, I am looking for recommendations on...

Hi ladies,

I am looking for recommendations on surgeons in Glasgow area. I have booked a consultation with Mr Ben Chew later in the summer but want to interview a few before I decide who to go with. Also does anyone have before and after pics of Mr Chews work?

I am currently a small 32a and looking to enlarge to 32cc with a natural as possible look and feel!

Anything would be appreciated :) Thank you

25 Years Old, 1 Child. Post Op

I thought I would post my journey here as this site has helped me a great deal through my own experience. I am currently 2 days post op and loving my new boobies so far. I was a 32 aa to begin with and I am currently wearing a 32 d sports bra. I can't wait to see the final results. I am still pretry stiff and sore as I got them under the muscle because of my size but it's nothing that the rights meds won't help with.

Post op pictures

Just a few post operative pictures to compare to

8 days post op

I got my plasters off yesterday. Wounds are looking great, nice and neat. Spasms are getting worse but tightness is easing and I am feeling more mobile. Swelling is going down nicely :) so please with my results. Can't wait till the drop.

More 8 day post op picture.

Post op day 17

Thats me only just beginning to feel normal again. Still really unsettled at night and walking up every hour or so with spasms. Nipples and surrounding area is really sensitive now but pain has definitely subsided. Still loving the size and so glad I didn't go any bigger/smaller :)

Nearly 4 weeks post op

I will be 4 weeks post op on Tuesday and feeling great. Still sitting a bit high but loving seeing them develop and drop, looking forward to the end result. Feel great during the day but really struggling to sleep at night as I have always been a side sleeper. I am waking up 2/3 times a night to get painkillers and hot water bottle for my back. I am so happy I chose to go through with it as it makes such a big difference to my body shape and confidence. I actually feel sexy for the first time in my life.
Ben Chew

Highly recommend surgeon. I had two consultations with him included in my final price as I wanted reassurance on my size of implant I had chosen. Nothing was too much hassle for him and he made me feel as ease at every opportunity. He was very calm although thorough on day of surgery. His expertise shone through and I am so glad I chose to have my op with him.