Teardrop Textured Mentor Implants 380cc - Under the Muscle, Dual Plane: from 32A to 32DD/30E. Glasgow, GB

Couldn't be happier with my new boobs! Leading up...

Couldn't be happier with my new boobs! Leading up to the surgery there is so much to worry about; size, round or teardrop, pain.

I have included pictures that I think are really important stages, the stages where they look shiny, stretched and a bit weird to be honest! I've also included pictures of the cleavage forming. I have added captions to each picture saying what day/week post op it is. I can say that now I am on week 8 they are really starting to look and feel more natural.

They feel soft and squidgy now on the bottom and fairly softening up on top.

It was all worth it! I feel so much better and more confident!!

If you want to ask me any questions please leave me a message. I will continue to update with pics. I am SO glad I picked teardrop, they slope so nice from the side and my under boob is coming along nicely! No rippling and I can't feel where the implants are in my body at all.

I could barely find anyone else who had teardrop implants so needed to put this up to help others.

Whatever choice you make, you will know yourself what is right for you. There will always be people to talk about you or say you are 'fake' etc but usually this is people with a bust!

Good luck and all the best :-) (.)(.)

More boobies updates

More pics

Under/side boob

Side and under boob coming along. Patience is a virtue.

In a dress

Glasgow Plastic Surgeon

Friendly, not too formal. Knew what he was talking about and made me feel at ease on the morning of surgery. Recommend definitely!! **Happy**