Review for the Firming Treatment "Profound" - Sam Ramon, CA

Being a guy over 40, I thought I would look into...

Being a guy over 40, I thought I would look into skin care treatments that would help keep me competitive in the San Francisco Bay Area market. I read an article in men's fitness about Dr. Hayes Gladstone and realized he opened a new clinic in San Ramon California. I called to make an appointment and the receptionist was friendly and helpful. When I met with Dr. Gladstone he was very calming and knowledgeable. The skin tightening treatment called "profound" interested me. It helps to create/maintain a chiseled jaw line. Here's a description of how it works. Profound's technology is a machine manufactured by Syneron utilizing a hand piece with a disposable cartridge made up of an array of radiofrequency energy needles. The hand piece is then placed by the doctor on the areas that have been pre-determined to provide maximal effect. Then needles penetrate into the skin and release heat for a specific amount of time at a precise temperature and depth. This high energy then stimulates the body to make new collagen and elastic tissue. I like that idea. So I made an appointment for the following week. When I arrived the assistant applied numbing cream to the treated area. The treatment took about hour, wasn't painful and after two months I started to see great results. I highly recommend having Dr. Gladstone preform this brand new cutting edge firming treatment called "Profound."

Profound Updated Photos

Here's some photos of my before and after. The treated area was my Jaw line and jowls.

Profound Treatment Update

I have a coupe images that showcase my before and after results. I had the Profound treatment to firm my jaw line. I've been pleased.

Profound Treatment Update

I'm still happy with the profound treatment. It's been 1 year, 1 1/2 months since I've had the procedure. No side effects. Expect a firmer jaw line. There's no distortion for fat loss in my face. I was told it would last 2 years or so. Only time will tell. But my jaw line still looks firm.
San Ramon Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Hayes B Gladstone is a great guy and he made me feel comfortable during my experience.