No More PANDA Eyes in my Life; I Did Lower Eyelid Bag Fat Repositioning in Korea

Hello . I am European girl who is came to Korea...

Hello . I am European girl who is came to Korea for exchange student.
First of all, even though I am happy girl; friends of mine always asked me the question "you looks exhausted" instead the greeting.
I know I look older and seems very tired 'cause of my fatties on my lower eyelid bag, dark circles.
One of my friend recommended me to visit plastic surgery clinic together to have a consultation about the surgery.
At first, I laughted and denied to go plastic surgery clinic because I was kind of negative person of that.
Actually European's culture is not that familiar with plastic surgery :(
But next day, my thought changed because if I go back to my country, I have to go for my job interviews.
I want to be look clear and smart image at my first meeting appearance.
Since I searched many clinics , I choose Girin Plastic Surgery because my friend highly recommended here.
She showed me the picture that her mom did lower eyelid bag fat repositioning and double eyelid surgery in Girin.
My friend helped me to make book for consultation.
Luckily, they has English translator.
I will back soon for next review. :)
South Korea Plastic Surgeon

He was really kind and sweet surgeon. He always smiling to the patients. I like his personality and surgical technic as well. Thanks to him.