So Happy I Did This Plus a Breast Lift, Implants & Lipo - Gilbert, AZ

Best decision I ever made. I'm not a young gal. ...

Best decision I ever made. I'm not a young gal. I'm 63 years old but had wanted these procedures done for nearly 40 years. After 3 kids in 3 years all over 9 lbs each, grandchildren, etc, I thought about treating myself. I went to see Dr. Olson. My primary care doc referred me to him. What a blessing. First I tried Botox & Juviderm for lines on my face. Then I did Kybella which is permanent for your double chin. Amazing!! I decided to do the Tummy tuck, breast lift, implants & lipo. I"m not going to lie to you, it was painful. But it's now 5 weeks out & I feel great! I'm SO happy with the results. Dr. Olson & his staff are best. Not once did they talk me into any procedure. All decisions were strictly mine. I felt comfortable immediately and Dr. Olson is honest, strong sense of family, integrity, has a cool sense of humor and is so helpful. My only suggestion is do this when you are younger so you can have self confidence in life. Don't wait til you're 63! HA! I've seen others who have had the same procedures & all I can say is I look better than those others. Dr. Olson is the best. If you are considering any of these procedures, please go to him. You will be so glad you did.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Olson is simply the best. He made me feel very comfortable the very first visit. He is professional yet has a cool sense of humor that I like. What impressed me most was his honesty. He was so helpful and thoughtful during each visit before and after my surgery. You know he loves his work. I told him he reminded me of a painter & I was his blank canvas. He seems to get excited knowing what a masterpiece he will create. His work speaks for itself. He is amazing, best, creative, dynamic, excellent, fantastic, great, ....ok I could describe him using one word with the entire alphabet but I'm out of room. Take it from an older gal, just go to Dr. Olson.