Sagging Face and Neck at 58 Yrs Old

I called Dr. Olson's office to ask about Botox...

I called Dr. Olson's office to ask about Botox injections. I spoke with Candice, she was so kind and friendly on the phone and very accommodating for scheduling an appointment. At my botox appt with Dr. Olson I brought up my some of my aging neck and facial issues, he gave me some options besides face lift surgery to consider. After thinking about my options I decided to schedule a consultation to discuss a face lift. I went back about a week later and during at my consultation Dr. Olson took his time to listen and answer all of my questions, never made me feel rushed to finish with the appt. I felt very comfortable with him and knew at this appt I wanted him to be my surgeon. Dr. Olson performed my face lift surgery the morning of May 13, the procedure went great! Dr. Olson called that evening to check on how I was feeling which was very comforting. I let him know that I was feeling good and was just taking tylenol which I continued for about 3 days. Im so incredibly happy with the results of my facelift. I highly recommend Dr. Olson, he's a FANTASTIC SURGEON and is great with botox injections too! The entire staff at Advanced Plastic Surgery is wonderful!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon