Dr. Olson Was a Great Choice for my Liposuction!

I chose to have liposuction on my abdomen, both...

I chose to have liposuction on my abdomen, both lower and upper, and on my flanks. After two kids, I didn't like the pouch that had started hanging over my waistband. Surgery was as expected. I didn't feel any pain and was never uncomfortable. Once the numbing wore off, it hurt to move from one position to another (e.g. sitting to standing) but the pain medication made things bearable. I camped on the couch for the first day and night with a table close by for minimal movement. Each day was better and by two days later, I was completely off pain meds and able to drive again. It's now been a week and I'm left with pain that feels like bruising. It's still tender to touch, but I'm able to run errands, etc. I'm very pleased with my results, even amongst the swelling that is still visible. I'd do it again.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I felt comfortable with Dr. Olson and his staff from the moment walking in for the consultation through the surgery. Surgery day went smoothly and as expected. I appreciated Dr. Olson calling a few hours after surgery to make sure everything was still going well. As a doctor, Dr. Olson is competent and professional. I definitely recommend him.