25 Year Old Body Builder

Got around 160cc calf implants in each leg. Looks...

Got around 160cc calf implants in each leg. Looks completely natural. Bigger and wayyy better symmetrical shape of leg. Could not of been happier. I went in for a consultation. He was very nice. He answered all my questions. Took measurements of each leg to make sure he would get the perfect implant for my body and what I was looking for. We scheduled a time for surgery which worked best for me which was very important. The surgery was a lot easier on my body and calves that I anticipated. I was shocked on how well my body handled it. You will feel pain after surgery but that is expected. I would recommend Dr. Olson to anyone looking for calf augmentation.

Before. After coming soon

After coming soon
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Very relaxed helpful yet caring plastic surgeon. Listened very intently and knew exactly what I wanted to do without having to explain in great detail. Made the procedure so smooth I wished I knew about him earlier with how easy he made it.