38 Years Old, 1 Child, Breastfed - Gilbert, AZ

I spent most of my life as 32-34 A/B. When I was...

I spent most of my life as 32-34 A/B. When I was pregnant and breastfeeding, I finally got to experience fuller breasts and loved them. I knew I would want implants but waited until my daughter would be old enough to understand mommy can't carry her for a while :). Now she's 3.5 and I was ready to finally get implants. I consulted with 3 doctors and Dr. Olson was easily the doctor I felt most comfortable with. He listened to me, listened to my input on what type of implant I was interested in, and assured me that I would love my results. Dr. Olson is calm, reassuring, knowledgeable, patient with all of my questions, everything I was looking for. His result images on his website spoke volumes as well. His results are by far the most aesthetically pleasing I've seen. The day of surgery I was very, very nervous, but Dr. Olson made me comfortable once again. I have 330 cc Natrelle Inspira under muscle. They are perfect! Recovery was not as painful as I thought it would be. I made sure to follow Dr. Olson's instructions and had help at home the first 3 days. After that I was able to care for myself and my daughter. I'm 7 weeks post op now and the results are everything I hoped for. My scar is well hidden and just 2 cm each side. I highly recommend Dr. Olson and have referred several friends to him now.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon