I never thought I would have any sort of plastic...

I never thought I would have any sort of plastic surgery but I literally have no butt and gain all my weight in my middle and am ready to be less self consciousness and feel more comfortable in my skin. I'm done having kids and want to be able to feel confident!
I've set a surgery date with Dr Olson, but have since had a Skype consult with another dr in Utah that is a less expensive who seems to do great work as well. I'd rather not travel, but would also love to spend a little less. We'll see. (The price includes bbl with Lipo to flanks, abdomen, back, and axillia and a fat transfer to breasts as well). I'm looking to have Lipo of my thighs as well as I don't have enough fat for both procedures and don't want to gain too much weight.
So far, Dr Olson seems great. He's very personable, took plenty of time to talk with me during my appointment, no rush, and his office staff is wonderful as well. I have another consult with him in a couple days to talk about adding Lipo to the legs and how much weight I realistically need to gain before the procedure and to ask a bunch of questions I didn't ask the first go round.
I'm not usually the type to write reviews and and put myself out there, I usually just read them, but I'm hoping my review and updates will help other moms with the same procedure as I'm worried about how long it will be before I can realistically take care of my kids and function at home.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon