Getting my Confidence Back! 138lbs 5'2 with one baby - Georgetown, TX

So excited that I have finally booked my...

So excited that I have finally booked my procedure! I can't wait to not be spongebob square butt anymore. I've been searching for Drs. awhile now when I finally came across dr. Johnny Franco and loved that he gave dramatic results. Now I'm just waiting for the days to count down and praying recovery won't be to hard with a toddler!

Less then 2 months away???? Currently 138lbs and 5'2

So I have been getting a bit nervous lately not so much about the surgery but about the results I just hope it will be dramatic enough. I'm still trying to figure out what supplies I will truly need so and advice is welcome! Posting before baby and current body pics even tho I'm a bit embarrassed with them.

Had pre op appointment today. It's getting real now! ????

Went to pre op and paid for my procedure. Almost everything is in order just have to go get my blood work done tomorrow. I'm starting to get real nervous. More so about healing with a toddler then the actual surgery. I have total confidence that Dr. Franco is going to greatly improve my body. ????????13 more days!!!????????

Waiting for my blood test results is killing me!

The anxiety of not knowing if I'm good to go out not is killing me! I've been taking my iron pills and vitamin c for a few months but I'm still so nervous. I did bleed a lot when I gave birth even tho that was almost 2 years ago I just can't help but worry. Bouns is I haven't had a menstrual cycle since I got pregnant in 2014 so I haven't been losing any blood. I already paid for my mom to fly out to Texas and my husband took time off so if it's a no go I'll be so bummed. I'd have no idea when I could get both of their help agin. Definitely need mom to help with my toddler. I'm just praying and hoping I get good results and soon.

Tomorrow is the big day!

I can't believe how fast the time went. I'm so nervous and excited all rolled into one. I'm praying I wake up with a extra fat booty!

I've made it to the other side!

So I'm finally writing my review. The pain of the surgery was not as bad as I thought but man was I as sick as a dog. Non stop throwing up the first day. The next few days were better but the pain pills made me a sloth. Today I'm finally off all the pain meds and feeling a lot better but not great. Dr. Franco did amazing on me tho I'm so happy with the difference. I just hope I don't loose to much of the butt! I haven't taken many pics but will post what I have.

Before and afters

I'll add more soon!

Dr. Franco worked his magic on me!!!

I'm absolutely loving my results! At first it was a shock to me but now I'm like yes lord thank you! I've never loved my body but I think that's all going to change!

2 weeks post op!

Recovery has gotten so much easier. Still very sore and swollen on my back and abdominal but have been feeling so much better. I was told to only wear my garment for 12hrs a day. Kind of a bummer but I will listen to every thing my doctor tells me since he knows best. I'm absolutely in love with my results still just hope I dont loose any more volume!

3 weeks post op!

So I have been going through some serious booty greed! The swelling has gone down and I want it back. :'c Even tho it has gone down a bit I'm still very happy with my results. I'm getting back to my normal self just still real swollen in my waist. Still haven't gotten back to pre surgery weight yet but I haven't been eating as healthy as I could be. Praying this waist shrinks and my ass stays exactly as it is and doesn't shrink any more or I'll definitely be considering a round two ( not anytime soon tho) .

7 weeks post op

I have almost hit my 2 month mark and I'm so excited! I know you can sit at 6 weeks but I have prolonged it until 8 weeks just to be extra safe. My results are still amazing I'm just wanting to loose a little more weight around my waist and then I'll be beyond happy. As of now my measurements are 42 1/2 hips and 29inches waist. The only thing I regret about this process is that I didn't do it sooner.

Taken today at exactly 7 weeks

Other pics were a week or two ago here is a more recent one.

11 weeks post op bbl

I'm in love with my new booty!

11 weeks post op