39y/o Needed TT and Breast Implant Replacement fro 485 mod to 750cc L/800cc R HP Silicone

It's time for my tummy tuck and lipo to my flanks...

It's time for my tummy tuck and lipo to my flanks and because I was unhappy with my recent breast implant 485 moderate profile that was done 6 months ago, I decided to get it switched out to HP 700/800cc. I looked around for other surgeons but the first time I met with DR Franco I knew he'd be the one for me. I also met with him for a second consultation with my hubby and Dr gave his insights but did not forced me into doing what he wants. He measured me and put me in a bra with silicone to see the look I wanted. He told me that he'll be able to go aggressive because my skin was stretched. Hubby was pleased with him also so I paid my down payment and scheduled my surgery for Sept 29th.
On Sept 15th I saw him for my pre-op. He measured me and had me try on the bra again. He told me he'll bring 700-750 &800cc to surgery then he'll decided which one fits best. My breast is also asymmetrical so he'll use 50cc more to my right. I hated the way my right nipple look. They are lap sided. I asked if he can fix. He said he'll try. He listened closely and answered all my questions. I like the fact that he does the no drains system. He'll inject Exparel throughout my stomach and liposuction area.

Sept 28th my surgery day. I went in at 5am for Surgery to begin at 7am. Well I checked in at the surgery center and the lady was so pleasant. She took my info and got me all registered. A nurse Michelle came and took me back to my room. Had me pee ina cup, hanged into gown and cap, started my IV and next thing I was given meds then I was off.

Post op pic

I love how they look in clothes.

I am feeling a lot better today but I'm still taking it easy.

Side by side pic

More bathing suit

I hate taking off my compression garment because I feel like my belly will explode but while it was washing I took the pleasuring in taking some pictures. It's a long journey but so far so good. I'm seeing my doc today for my 1 week follow up. He'll let me know if Im have seroma going on. As for my breast, Im so glad he maxed me out because they are not humongous as I thought. I do have boob greed which is expected with every BA but they are growing on me plus my hubby loves them which is a plus. I do hope they don't get much smaller though. Anyways, I'm still waiting on my second BM. I'm not worried because I was never a everyday type person. I plan to go to this appointment then back on the recliner. Happy healing everyone!

More comparison pics

It makes such difference to see side by side pictures. Today I am feeling so much better. The days do get easier but I force myself to take it easy. Swell hell is still a struggle though but I'm hanging in there.

Will swell hell pass?

I'm really trying to hang in there but this swelling is no joke. I hope it subsidies more before I go back to work. I'm going to drink plenty more water today to see if this will help.

More back pain than TT pain????

So I find that I'm having more back pain more than bleed or boob pain. Is this normal? I mean I'm walking more now. And the darn compression garment is getting on my nerves. I can't wait to get out of it but the problem is that I feel more secure with it on. Does this makes sense???

I'm loving my bod

I can go 20 mins without wearing compression garments before feeling like I'm going to die. Here are some pics I took while waiting on garment to wash. I want to buy a new one but don't know good one.

Not much has changed but I am so so bored. I've always love taking pics so here is some more.

I still can't believe it!

I am exactly 2 weeks and cannot believe that I did this. I am so pleased with my results and I know It will get better with time. I'm now able to walk without feeling weird. I walked my daughter to her. Us stop and back and did not have any distress. Swelling is still there. It not as much. I can feel about 80% of my belly. My back is still a little numb and sore where I had lipo. Overall I am feeling wonderful. I post a pic of new bra 36c but will not know my right size until later. I feel pretty good. So y'all know I have scoliosis so my left size is more inward but oh well. It is what it is. Happy healing everyone

Up close pic

I can't stop taking pics.

Boob check

Omg this is the best In my opinion. I ordered medium from Amazon. I'm 5'3 130lbs. It's tight but with hubby help I was able to get it up. I was able to take off and put back on myself this morning. The material is fantastic quality. I am impressed. The CG my my surgeon gave me is too big now. I can't wait To see my results over time.

I am very pleased

Getting my implant exchange have been the best decision of my life. I know I will never be perfect but I am very happy with my transformation. I was so unhappy before this, composed with depression every day. Now I wake up with a smile. My surgeon really tried to give me what I wanted. I will rest and enjoy the look I have now. I am also happy that my hubby love my body.

Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Johnny Franco has wonderful bed-side manner, sincere, caring, knowledgeable, understands what my goal is. I love the fact that he listens. He never pressured me one way or another on what to have done but made suggestion and gave me options so I could decide myself. Ive never known of a doctor who gives out personal contact, well Dr Franco does. His staff is also awesome. I absolutely love the coordinator, Kristin. She replies back in an heartbeat and answers every questions. Every aspect of the practice is stellar. I am really excited about my results so far!