Revision Breast Lift with Implants Surgery After Botched Procedure. Miami, FL

After months of agony and depression from a...

After months of agony and depression from a botched job at Encore Plastic Surgery in Hialeah, by Osack Omulepu, I found Dr. Ary Krau back in February of this year. Met with him and with no hesitation he told me that he can help me and that I was going to be happy with results but I had to wait nine months from the first surgery. I am now 11 days post-opt and life is amazing again, words can't describe how happy I am. This man put a smile on my face after 9 months of pure darkness. He exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be more grateful that God put him in my direction. People say the best results in surgery are usually the first time around, so I went into surgery with hope for him to do the best he could with what I had done. If i knew the outcome of this surgery months back, I wouldn't have cried so much. Thank you Dr Krau, God bless those hands. In reference of the clinic, I also recommend it 100%. The staff is incredible, the place is really clean, nurses very professional and nice. ????????????????????????????

Before and after picture

Love Dr. krau!!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Since the evaluation appointment Dr. Krau was so professional and polite that I immediately felt the trust needed to let him help me and preform my surgery.