50. Used to Swim Competitively. Muscle Had Turned to Wobble As I Don't Swim Now - London, GB

Really pleased. More uncomfortable than I had...

Really pleased. More uncomfortable than I had anticipated but that's more to do with pressure from the uber glam compression garments resting on the arm scars/significant bruises.
It's difficult putting certain clothes on still as movement is still restricted but we are still only 18 days in.
Yes it's still swollen, yes, still bruised but even with with all that I can see the improvement in the size and shape of my arm.

27 days post procedure

Back to normal "work wise" but still aware as it pulls under the armpit still. Can't quite raise my right arm completely.
Swelling reducing. My left arm is just amazing. Right great but has a few lumps and bumps. I think they are actually highlighted because the rest is doing so well. I am not concerned.

I had been to see a couple of surgeons before William Townley but on the first visit I knew he was the one I felt comfortable with. He didn't over sell, he didn't make me feel uncomfortable and he gave me realalistic expectations.