45, 2 Children - Garden City, NY

I'd been contemplating having a tummy tuck for...

I'd been contemplating having a tummy tuck for quite some time. I went to 3 plastic surgeons before I met Dr. Richard Reish. I remember on the initial consultation never feeling rushed. Dr. Reish explained in detail what he'd be doing and what to expect. He showed me before and after pictures . He took the time to answer each question and I left the office feeling as if I'd made the right choice selecting him as my plastic surgeon.
New York Plastic Surgeon

There aren't enough words to express my appreciation, the care, and after care I received at Long Island Plastiic Surgery Group primarily from Dr. Reish. I remembered right before surgery Dr. Reish giving me his cell phone number and telling me to call at anytime no matter the time with any concerns and/or questions. I was nervous but so excited... However I knew I was in good hands. Dr. Reish called me shortly after going home from surgery to assure I was ok and followed up with me almost everyday during my recovery. I referred one of my coworkers who also had a tummy tuck with him shortly after I had mine. I remember picking her up in the NYC location and Dr. Reish never left the office until she was fully recovered and even made sure she was okay in my car. Even though it's been over 6 weeks since I had my procedure Dr. Reish still checks in with me to see how I'm feeling. My follow up appointments are now every 3 weeks. I am grateful I've had no complications and wholeheartedly thank Dr. Reish for making this journey so easy. He is compassionate and really cares for his patients. I recommend those considering cosmetic/plastic surgery within the NYC area to consult with Dr. Reish as they are researching plastic surgeons. His expertise, credentials, care, and compassion go above and beyond.