Nose-Job Genius!!!!!! - Garden City, NY

I am writing this review for more than one reason....

I am writing this review for more than one reason. The first being that during my rhinoplasty journey I searched and researched many different plastic surgeons and the many reviews I read aided in my final decision to choose Dr. Richard G. Reish. After I had broken my nose I was unable to breath from my right nostril and I was quite insecure about the new bump. I did not want to look like my face had changed and was so afraid to go through surgery. Dr. Reish listened to me with tender ears and assured me that my results would be exactly what I was looking for. He was telling the truth. I LOVVVVVVVE my new improved natural looking nose. I cannot sing his praises enough. The entire experience was amazing. I would recommend anyone to use Dr. Richard Reish if they are planning on having a rhinoplasty.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr, Richard Reish is a wonderful listener. He explains in detail what the process will be like and the results that you will have. He is friendly and warm. He gives all of his patients his cell phone number and quickly answers any questions and concerns that you may have.