Incredible Experience - Garden City, NY

I got my rhinoplasty/septoplasty procedure done...

I got my rhinoplasty/septoplasty procedure done with Dr. Reish around two weeks ago. For the longest time, since I can remember, I have felt so self conscious about my nose. I finally figured the summer going into the senior year of college would be the perfect time to get it done. I went to all the NYC doctors, spent hundreds on consultations, and still was not happy and confident in a doctor. I than found Dr. Reish on LISPGs website in Garden City, NY. I booked a free consultation with him and immediately booked the surgery. His confidence and results in his work and sincere nature about himself is what helped aid my decision in choosing him as a doctor. I had my dorsal hump removed, bridge narrowed, and tip refined. I am now two weeks out of surgery and I cant believe how beautiful I feel. I have seen other nose jobs and I am not just saying mine is the best to be conceded, but mine REALLY is the best. I never imagined it would come out so natural and perfect. Dr. Reish has changed my life and has given me the confidence I have always been looking for.

Photo Update

Here is a before and after, two weeks post-op
New York Plastic Surgeon

Incredible bedside manner. Would always answer a phone call when I was worrying about something or had a question. His work is flawless and I barely was bruised or in pain. Did not even take the pain medicine. Incredible doctor.