Kevin Sadati is AMAZING - Rhinoplasty - Orange County, CA

Dr. Kevin Sadati is absolutely incredible at what...

Dr. Kevin Sadati is absolutely incredible at what he does. I have hated my nose since middle school, and I've always dreamed about the day I would get a nose job. I'm so thankful that I found Dr. Sadati to be the surgeon to fix such a huge insecurity of mine. Dr. Sadati performed an incredible septo-rhinoplasty. I had my dorsal hump removed, the droop to my nose lifted, the wide-ness of my nose taken in, and my deviated septum fixed. (Pretty hefty fixes but he certainly performed!!)

I was nervous for my consultation, but once I was in front of him, he put all my fears to ease. He spent a HUGE length of time explaining to me the functionality (he use to be an ears, nose and throat doctor) of the nose as well as the aesthetics so I was fully able to understand the procedure. He was so comforting and did not make me feel like he was rushing me out the door. He took as much time as I needed to ask all my questions and explain to him the nose I always dreamed of. (*on a side note.. you have to be realistic with the nose you're expecting. Sadati is an amazing surgeon but he doesn't go around giving everyone identical Kim Kardashian noses. He looks at YOUR nose and tells you what can realistically be done. He does not produce fake looking noses so if that is was you are looking for, he's not the surgeon for you. He produces natural looking noses that fit your face and who you are as a person) but moving on :) ... not only was Dr. Sadati so welcoming and down to earth but his staff is AMAZING. Everyone is so kind and extremely helpful. Also, the nurses where the surgery is actually done are the sweetest human beings, and they truly made me feel as comfortable as possible through the entire experience.

I am about 10 weeks post operation and I'm in LOVE with my nose. I still have a lot of swelling but swelling I can only notice. It's takes about a year for all swelling to subside so I'm even more excited to see how my nose will continue to transform.

THANK YOU, DR. SADATI AND STAFF!!
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

The most monumental moment I had with Dr. Sadati is when I had a slight complication that was out of his hands. I experienced heavy bleeding about two weeks post op and to say I was terrified was an understatement. I went to the ER and they gave me nose plugs and spray to clot the bleeding. I followed up with Dr. Sadati's office the next day, but he was out of town. I was completely aware before I made the date of my surgery that he was going on vacation but I took the chance at booked the appointment. He called me almost immediately (while he was on vacation!!) to ease my fears and provide me with instructions until he would be back in town. I could only imagine how busy his first day back from vacation was, but he squeezed me in to be one of the very first patients he saw. He examined the inside of my nose and reassured me that it was a scab that broke open but was healed (he was correct! I haven't bled at all since). Kevin Sadati knows what he is doing, and he takes pride in his work. He made me feel like I wasn't just another patient to him. He personally called me the night of surgery to see how I was doing and he also spoke with my mom. He gave me another follow up call a few days later to check in on my progress and to ask how I was feeling. If I ever decide to get any other facial plastic surgery, I will surely be going to Dr. Sadati.