Mother of 2, Wondering if Implants Are Making Me Sick, Hoping to Be Able to Keep Breast Feeding.

I currently have 19 year old saline implants...

I currently have 19 year old saline implants placed under the muscle. I breast fed my now 3 year old daughter and am still nursing my 15 month old son. Besides the problems that are almost surely caused by the implants ( chest pains, numbness and tingling in both arms, back/neck pain) I've also been experiencing lots of strange symptoms. Severe adrenal fatigue, foot pain, and low ferritin (iron stores). I've been on iron supplements for a year and eat very clean food and my numbers haven't gone up at all. I'm at the point where I'm considering getting an IV iron infusion so I can stop feeling fatigued. I'm wondering if the chronic inflammation from having these foreign objects in my body is the root cause for all my issues.
I want to get these implants out sooner than later. I didn't even know that it was possible to have them removed (or I would have done it sooner), but thanks to you brave ladies I know what to expect. I'm hoping I can continue to breast feed during this adventure, but my health has deteriorated so much, I think I'd be better off just getting them out and healing so I can be present for my kids.
I have a consult with a PS on Oct. 6th and will update after I meet with him.
Questions I have for him:
1) Can I continue breast feeding?
2) Can the procedure be done with local anesthesia?
3) Is it important to remove the entire capsule?
4) Can the implants be cultured for bacteria and fungus?
5) How long will I need help? I have two young children and I'm not sure how I'm going to not be able to rest my pectoralis muscles!

Any other questions I should be asking? Anyone out there have experience with either mystery illnesses resolving post-explant? Anyone have experience continuing to breast feed post-explant?

Thank you for all your stories!

First consult

I just went to my first consult on Thursday. Dr. Sadove was pretty much game for whatever I wanted. Although he mentioned the possibility of replacing implants, as soon as I said I was done with them he didn't push at all. Although he preferred that I stop breast feeding before explanting, he said that really no breast tissue would be involved in the surgery site since my implants are under the muscle, and would do the procedure whenever I was ready. He wasn't very keen on using local anesthesia, but said he would do local with IV sedation, if that's what I wanted. He said he would remove the capsule if I wanted to, but my capsules seem to be very, very thin and he didn't think it was necessary. He also said he would be willing to send in a part of my capsule for pathology, as well as take cultures of the outside of the implant to check for biofilm if that's what I wanted to do, although he didn't think it was necessary. He did say he would place drains for 4 days, which seems like it would complicate continuing to breast feed. I think my current plan is to wait until the end of January (need to make sure I can get adequate help lined up). Also, I think by then I can probably have the baby weaned down to twice a day feedings. By then he'll be 19, almost 20 months old. If I need to wean I won't feel super guilty and if I can keep breast feeding then great.