22 Yrs Old, Voluma to Add Volume to Cheeks After Weight Los. Fort Worth, TX

Hi! I recirved 1 syringe of voluma (.5 per cheek)...

Hi! I recirved 1 syringe of voluma (.5 per cheek) to add back some volume after weight loss. The procedure wasn't painful, just felt a bit at the deepest part of the injection. I'm not noticeably swollen and only have a small bruise on each cheek that's easily covered by makeup. I'm really happy with the results! I also had Botox to my Glabella region but since it hasn't taken effect yet I will do a separate review on it later.

Volume looks good after 2 weeks

At 2 weeks in still happy with the volume!

Still happy after 3+ months

I'm still so glad I did this, I'll continue to do it once every year. I've actually decided to get fillers under my eye as well in about 3 weeks.

Added Tear-Trough filler

I decided to add some filler to my tear troughs as well to completely full out the area. This was done with restylane, not juvederm. I saw a separate doctor for this. I decided to update it here as well though just to give an example of what voluma+restylane can do! So happy I did this!

1 yr later, added lips and tear trough

I moved so I went to a different doctor for the last two procedures- but I figured I would update it here because I know many of you are interested in seeing the effects that filler can have in many locations on the face! I feel like in about the last month most of my voluma has dissolved :/ But that means it lasted right at a year! I attached photos to here of my face before any fillers at all, and then an after photo of now with 1 yr post voluma and tew year troughs and lips. Then also a photo of just voluma and then after tear trough and lips.
Dallas Dermatologist

Most of the interaction was done with the nurse? beforehand. Dr. Malouf was very nice though and did a great job. I felt comfortable that he knew what he was doing. Thanks for the new cheeks!