22 Yrs Old, Voluma to Add Volume to Cheeks After Weight Los. Fort Worth, TX

Hi! I recirved 1 syringe of voluma (.5 per cheek)...

Hi! I recirved 1 syringe of voluma (.5 per cheek) to add back some volume after weight loss. The procedure wasn't painful, just felt a bit at the deepest part of the injection. I'm not noticeably swollen and only have a small bruise on each cheek that's easily covered by makeup. I'm really happy with the results! I also had Botox to my Glabella region but since it hasn't taken effect yet I will do a separate review on it later.

Volume looks good after 2 weeks

At 2 weeks in still happy with the volume!

Still happy after 3+ months

I'm still so glad I did this, I'll continue to do it once every year. I've actually decided to get fillers under my eye as well in about 3 weeks.

Added Tear-Trough filler

I decided to add some filler to my tear troughs as well to completely full out the area. This was done with restylane, not juvederm. I saw a separate doctor for this. I decided to update it here as well though just to give an example of what voluma+restylane can do! So happy I did this!

1 yr later, added lips and tear trough

I moved so I went to a different doctor for the last two procedures- but I figured I would update it here because I know many of you are interested in seeing the effects that filler can have in many locations on the face! I feel like in about the last month most of my voluma has dissolved :/ But that means it lasted right at a year! I attached photos to here of my face before any fillers at all, and then an after photo of now with 1 yr post voluma and tew year troughs and lips. Then also a photo of just voluma and then after tear trough and lips.

Most of the interaction was done with the nurse? beforehand. Dr. Malouf was very nice though and did a great job. I felt comfortable that he knew what he was doing. Thanks for the new cheeks!