Rhinoplasty Done Right! - Frisco, TX

From the time I was old enough to be...

From the time I was old enough to be self-conscious, my nose always bothered me. Other people didn't notice, but I was constantly aware of it. I had a large bump on the bridge of my nose. It was very wide throughout and bulbous at the tip. I was always trying to figure out the best way to pose in pictures, and in real life.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

On my first consultation, I still wasn't convinced that I was going to go through with the procedure. As soon as Dr. Pero came into the room, and began to explain what he could do for me, I was in. He took pictures and used a software to show what he'd like to do with my nose. It was exactly what I had always wanted it to look like. He explained the procedure in terms that I could understand, and had a way of calming the fears of someone that was having surgery for the first time, none the less elective. He introduced me to my anesthesiologist, and I felt extremely comfortable with the whole process. The end result was more than I could have ever expected. The recovery was amazingly easy, and I experienced almost zero bruising. I have never been more happy with money l've spent in my entire life. I highly recommend Dr. Pero, and his entire staff. They're all very professional, and very good at what they do!