Picture Available..I Would Not Recommend Yag Laser Procedure on the Nose! - Frisco, TX

I went in for a simple procedure to correct tiny...

I went in for a simple procedure to correct tiny veins on the either side of the nose. It was the worst experience I've ever had! Painful to where I cried! I left there in pain, my nose was bruised, swollen, and so red and it was oozing. I called the next day they told me to put Neosporin on it and come in Tuesday for the nurse to see me. The receptionist even said she did a number on your nose I saw your face when you were paying. I had the procedure done on Thursday, and called on Friday to let them know how bad my nose was. They wanted me to come in Tuesday of the following week. I could not wear makeup I was scared of infection since it was oozing so much. I called the office on Monday morning at 9am and said I want Dr. Smart to look at my nose, they made me an appointment that day at 1:45. Dr. Smart confirmed that I had 2nd degree burns on both sides of my nose. He was not very caring at all. I am worried sick about scaring. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since the procedure and it still looks awful. Not impressed with the entire staff. More pictures maybe provided.

Dr Smart's Office Yag Laser