30 Years Old with Two Beautiful Kids - Fresno, CA

At first, I was extremely scared of the whole...

At first, I was extremely scared of the whole commotion, but after I went for my pre-op. appointment, everything felt under control, and I felt this way because the attitude of my doctor, Dr. Knoetgen. The amiable manners of the entire staff made me feel positive towards the outcomes of my surgery. I asked them as many questions I want to be answered without any hesitation. Dr. Knoetgen made me feel safe in a way that I realized I could trust him with my life during surgery. I am glad that I took the right decision and chose him as of my surgeon. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for the safe and life altering experience.
Fresno Plastic Surgeon

He is such a wonderful individual as well as a smart doctor. He always seems calm and approachable. He explains one the whole procedure and answer every question in calmly manner. When he emailed me one day post op., it made me feel that I am not alone, and he cares about his patients. I would definitely recommend him because life is most precious and I do not encourage someone to gamble with it. Thus, I admire Dr. Knoetgen because I feel safe under his care, and I am happy for I took the right decision.