Excited to Move Forward. Fresno, CA

I've been researching, planning, and waiting on...

I've been researching, planning, and waiting on the opportunity to have a Mommy Makeover for about ten years now. Circumstances just wouldn't allow it before now, and even now I have to wait several more months.

I've set the date for several months from now because I plan to pay cash. If I can't save up cash for the whole thing, I will just have the tummy tuck at that time, and schedule the rest for a later date. For just the tummy tuck, I'll need to save up $8,450. My budget will be very tight for the next nine months, but I'm okay with that. I'm excited for the final outcome.
Fresno Plastic Surgeon

I had my first consultation with Dr. Knoetgen of Beautologie Surgery Center a few days ago, and liked him quite a bit. The staff at Beautologie is pretty amazing. I had a few phone calls before the consultation and a lot of questions. They've been very helpful and never got put out by me asking so many questions. I hate when you ask someone a question on the phone and the only answer you get is "we'll go over that at your appointment." Instead, they answered my questions the best they could, found the information for me, and then said "you'll talk more with so-and-so at your appointment and she'll have more information, too." I was so pleased with the service, the before and after pictures of other patients, and other aspects of the doctor and center that I decided to cancel my scheduled consultation with another doctor, paid a down payment, and scheduled a surgery date.