Mommy makeover, 28, 116lbs, 5' 4", 2 Kids - Fresno, CA

Current breast size is 32B I am going with 300cc...

Current breast size is 32B
I am going with 300cc Silicone Hp Unders.
For my tummy tuck I am hoping for muscle repair, & to get rid of all the loose skin, I hoping for a super flat tummy and if I happen to get a smaller waste in the process that would be awesome lol. My Surgery is scheduled for July 19th, 2016, pre op on June 27th.

Wish pics

I pray my results come out as awesome as these ladies!

300cc sizer

I had two consultations with two different doctors. I picked Dr Knoetgen because I actually got to consult with him, his nurses, and his consult coordinator. It was nice being able to meet with the whole team! It made me feel super comfortable and confident. I'm looking forward to my pre op to work out all the final details, and my surgery is in 6 wks!!

Reschedule

So I ended up having to reschedule until next year. My boyfriend is NOT on board with me getting breast implants so now he is refusing to pay the other half like he said he would. : ( so I am just going to have my mommy make over next year in March. That will give me a good 9 months to save up the other $6800 I need. I'm am extremely disappointed and a little depressed, has anyone else had issues with a partner that is not supportive?? I'm also a little irritated because of his last minute decision not to pay I lost $1000 for a rescheduling fee. The only good news out of the situation is that by next year I will not have to travel all the way to Bakersfield for surgery. Beautologie is building a new surgery center in Fresno! So I'm looking forward to that.

Wish pics

Just some more wish pics

I have 5 more months until surgery, it feels like this year is just flying by so I've really been thinking about size as the surgery date gets closer. I almost feel like I should go a little bit bigger...I don't want to have any regrets. I almost want to make another appt just to try on sizers again lol, In the mean time I'm just adding a few more wish pics...
Fresno Plastic Surgeon