24 Years Old, No Kids, 5'2" 125lbs Currently 34A. Fresno, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

So I have been wanting to have this procedure for...

So I have been wanting to have this procedure for quite some time now but never had the guts to do this until recently. I am finally fed up with having an emotional breakdown whenever I try on swimsuits because nothing ever fits me in a way that makes me feel like a woman, not a little boy. The fact that I love to lift weights doesn't help either.
I took the first step and had my consultation almost two weeks ago, got to try on the 421cc silicone testers and I couldn't take the smile off of my face. I had all my questions answered and all my fears were put to ease. I fell in love with the feeling of having boobies for once, that I didn't want to take them off! So I booked my surgery for march 11th and it can't come any sooner!


So its definitely been a rollercoaster. The day of the procedure I just about had a panic attack haha. I got there at 10am, the nurse brought me back almost immediately to take a urine sample, blood pressure and weight. Then I had my iv set up and was given antibiotics. I met with Dr. Ciresi one last time to go over the procedure and to confirm the size I was looking for (34D) he gave me reassurance that he will make my breasts look amazing along with putting me at ease with his sense of humor. Not too long after, I spoke with the anesthesiologist and was taken back to the operating room around 10:45. Everything else was a blur, I think I got home sometime around 2. My boyfriend told me that the doctor ended up squeezing 600ccs into me! Holy cow! Sounds like a lot but I trust he knows what he's doing.
The day of the procedure I wasn't in too much pain, the pressure though is no joke! I have been having problems sleeping though, I fall in and out of sleep I think because of the medicine, my dreams keep waking me up as if I am falling.
The day after wasn't too bad, I tried to be as independent as possible (with in reason). Walking around here and there.
The third day, oh man woke up with horrible morning boob. The right side of my boob feels like a sharp pain and my left nipple slightly burns here and there but nothing too bad. I've gone down in pain meds from 650mg to 325mg of hydrocodone every 4 hours bc of the nausea that it was giving me.
I can't wait for my post op tomorrow to see what the new girls look like!
Fresno Plastic Surgeon

Was this review helpful? {{ voteCountOthers + ' other' + (voteCountOthers == 1 ? '' : 's') }} found this helpful