+100lbs Lost - Fleur De Lis Procedure

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

My Surgery is scheduled for 12/19/16 - significant...

My Surgery is scheduled for 12/19/16 - significant weight loss plus three pregnancies has left me with a lot of excess skin that exercise won't help. Hoping to get rid of my muffin top and have a flat tummy. Have done a lot of research about tummy tucks and with the amount of skin I have, a Fleur de Lis should benefit me the most - the vertical scar is the only downside.

My "Before" photos

I'm bravely posting my before pictures in hopes I can help someone else. I've so appreciated being able to see others. My highest weight was 230ish and I'm currently holding steady at 125-130lbs at 5feet 2inches.

One week down

Today marks a week since my surgery. My surgery only lasted 2.5 hours - less than my dr had planned and resulted in 3lbs of skin being removed. I had only one drain which was removed at my second post-op on Friday. The pain has been minimal (thanks Exparal!) and I've just been really tired and swollen.

Second visit with Dr

Went to doctor again for a check - all is well. Started back to work on Tuesday - very tired and swollen by the end of the day. My incisions are healing well - will post updated pictures!

One (almost) month check-up

Had my one month follow-up! All is well and I can start my scar treatment in a few days! It's amazing how much my swelling has decreased too - I think I will keep wearing my garment since I feel "safer" with it on. My tummy is still very numb and feels weird. So glad I had this done!

Some pictures

So today has been a month. I'm attaching some photos of my results. My scars are still pretty red but I'm starting scar therapy this weekend.
Dr. Heppe

Awesome dr - wonderful practice! He was my third consult and the best choice. Aftercare is great.