Grateful 51 Year Old Cancer Patience - Fredericksburg, VA

This review is way overdue! I don't have enough...

This review is way overdue! I don't have enough words to describe what Doctor Heppe and his staff did for me. I found out I have breast cancer in January, mastectomy and reconstruction of the left breast in February (by another plastic surgeon) and finally in June after 4 long and painful months I got my final implant and the results were heartbroken for me, I just wanted to look as close as possible as I look before and the implant chosen by the another doctor made my breast look smaller and wider, after I explain to him my disappointment for the results, he offer to fix the problem but it will take 3 more surgeries and 6 more months before I could finished with all the procedures. I was devastated ,Cancer take so much from you and I just wanted to move on. Got a second opinion from Dr. Heppe , he listened to me and was honest with everything from the very beginning, gave choices and within a month he replaced the left implant (that had rotated 90 degrees, so needed to be removed anyway) with a 400cc implant and put a 215CC implant and a did a lift on my right breast. He did and amazing job, incredible, my breasts look so even and so proportional to my body, the healing process has been so easy and last week he created a nipple from the areola that was left from my mastectomy and its a work of art, it looks so real and in about 3 weeks I will get the a tattoo to create the pigmentation of the areola, so now I'm moving on. I still have to deal with cancer but I feel getting my confidence back, and at least you are going thru this ordeal is very difficult to understand how important is your emotional estate of mind and mine is getting better by the day. So thank you so much!!
Fredericksburg Plastic Surgeon

Excellent surgeon, professional, very detail oriented. Really listen to your needs and take all the time needed to explain choices and procedures. Personable and caring. Excellent staff, great group of people working together to make your experience with them comfortable.